NCFE Level 2 Award in an Introduction to Neuroscience in Early Years
This qualification provides an introduction to neuroscience in the early years – from birth to seven years
This qualification covers key factors that may affect development in children, such as stress, adverse childhood experiences, and special educational needs and disabilities
Units / Modules
- Unit 1: Understanding neuroscience in early years
- Unit 2: Understanding self-regulation and how to nurture this in children from birth to seven years
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible online delivery.
- Assessed via activities so no exams.
- Useful for personal development or seeking employment.
- Study at your own pace
Written assessments, tasks, and activities.
Aged 19+, Level 1 English.
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences
Adverse childhood experiences can have an impact on their development and mental health, which may continue into adulthood and affect their life chanc...More info
HABC Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become emergency first-aiders in the workplace. This qualification meets the requirements for ...More info
Award in First Aid for Mental Health
Leeds City College