Mental Health / Special Educational Needs
Click Apply Now, and we will call you for an interview. We have courses
at: Our qualifications aim to help learners to understand:
Click Apply Now, and we will call you for an interview. We have courses at:
Our qualifications aim to help learners to understand:
We have a range of levels from Entry to Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3. Please
Apply and we will talk you through the best Pathway for you, based on your
skills and experience.
We offer many qualifications. On this pathway you might be interested in:
- Level 2 Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Level 2 Autism
- Level 2 Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 2 Understanding Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 Introduction to Neuroscience in Early Years
- Level 2 Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Level 2 Understanding Childhood Illnesses
- Level 3 Autism
- Level 3 Understanding Mental Health
Courses are designed to increase learners’ knowledge and understanding of
mental health and mental well-being. Successful completion of the required units
will allow the learner to develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of mental
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is considering a career working in Health, Social Care or Education sector.
We have online and in class courses. You can also choose between Beeston, Deacon, Enfield or Eastgate to attend in class.
Units / Modules
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible learning - study at a time and pace suitable for your own needs
- A foundation for progression onto further vocational study
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
Career ProgressionQualifications/Jobs in Early Years, School or Health and Social Care.
Course Fee (16-18)
Online or face to face delivery. Excellent rogression into higher courses and jobs