Maths for Adults
Maths is required for most jobs or further study and alongside English, will
open up many opportunities in your chosen future career.
Maths is required for most jobs or further study and alongside English, will open up many opportunities in your chosen future career.
How will you study?
- Study using a combination of classroom and online learning, or
- Study the whole course online.
Fee: Free for unemployed/low income adults and fundable through the learning aims database for 19-23 year olds and those aged 24+.Fee: Free for adults who do not already have a GCSE Functional Skill qualification at level 2. Payment will be required for those who already have a minimum of a GCSE grade C or 4 or above.
Where is the course taught?
- Mabgate Centre
- Strawberry Lane Learning Centre
- Enfield Centre
- Deacon House
- Joseph Priestley Centre, Beeston
- Rothwell Centre
Benefits / Skills
Benefits of this programme include:
- Flexible online delivery.
- The ability to study at your own pace with tutor support.
- Improved employment prospects and opportunities.
- Progression to further study such as GCSE or an Access to HE course.
Career ProgressionProgression will depend on the qualification you have achieved. A Functional Skills qualification in maths or English will lead to progression to GCSE level study or can improve employment prospects. We offer GCSE Mathematics (Edexcel ), Functional Skills Mathematics (C&G 4748), and Certificate in Mathematics (C&G 3847).
Up to 35 weeks depending on the qualification.