Maths for Adults
Maths is required for most jobs or further study and alongside English, will
open up many opportunities in your chosen future career.
Maths is required for most jobs or further study and alongside English, will open up many opportunities in your chosen future career.
How will you study?
- Study using a combination of classroom and online learning, or
- Study the whole course online.
Start Date: 14/09/2020 (Enrol from September to December)
Fee: Free for unemployed/low income adults and fundable through the learning aims database for 19-23 year olds and those aged 24+.Fee: Free for adults who do not already have a GCSE Functional Skill qualification at level 2. Payment will be required for those who already have a minimum of a GCSE grade C or 4 or above.
Where is the course taught?
- Mabgate Centre
- Strawberry Lane Learning Centre
- Enfield Centre
- Deacon House
- Joseph Priestley Centre, Beeston
- Rothwell Centre
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible online delivery.
- The ability to study at your own pace with tutor support.
- Improved employment prospects and opportunities.
- Progression to further study such as GCSE or an Access to HE course.
Benefits of this programme include:
Trips & Opportunities
Unfortunately, you have opted out of cookies so you will not be able to view this video.
Career ProgressionProgression will depend on the qualification you have achieved. A Functional Skills qualification in maths or English will lead to progression to GCSE level study or can improve employment prospects. We offer GCSE Mathematics (Edexcel ), Functional Skills Mathematics (C&G 4748), and Certificate in Mathematics (C&G 3847).
Register Your Interest in Maths for Adults
Up to 35 weeks depending on the qualification.
Course Fee (16-18)
Course Fee (Adult)