Level 4 Marketing Executive Apprenticeship
The Marketing Executive apprenticeship is designed to develop the
professional standard required of people working in Marketing Executive roles in
organisations across the private, public and third sectors. Assessment types: The End Point Assessment will consists of:
The Marketing Executive apprenticeship is designed to develop the professional standard required of people working in Marketing Executive roles in organisations across the private, public and third sectors.
The End Point Assessment will consists of:
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
By the end of the apprenticeship the learners will have developed knowledge, skills and behaviours in the following areas:
- Knowledge: Marketing Concepts & Theories, Business understanding & Commercial Awareness, Market Research and Product & Channels.
- Skills: Marketing Campaigns, Interpersonal & Communication Skills, Service Delivery, Budget Management, Evaluation & Analysis and Systems & Processes.
- Behaviours: Agile & flexible, Creative Thinker, Resilience & continuous improvement, Professionalism & Emotional Intelligence.
Benefits / Skills
A Marketing Executive will help shape, support and deliver marketing plans, working in conjunction with the Marketing Manager who will define the overall marketing strategy.
A highly audience focused role which requires creativity, communication and project management skills - these individuals are responsible for planning and executing tactical and targeted marketing activity. Typical responsibilities include:
- Managing and maintaining key marketing channels, including digital, offline and social media
- Planning and delivering tactical integrated marketing campaigns
- Managing the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers (incl. agencies) and partner organisations
- Collecting and analysing research information to understand target audience behaviour and views across the market in general and the marketing mix
- Assisting in the achievement of brand positioning to agreed guidelines
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
Career ProgressionChartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship Level 6
Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
This programme will allow students to work as associate project managers. An associate project manager utilises people with suitable skills, qualifica...More info
Level 3 Community Health and Wellbeing Worker Apprenticeship
Live your passion for Mental Health and Wellbeing with this Level 3 apprenticeship. Working in partnership with individuals and their communities,...More info
Level 3 Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship
The role is likely to be primarily office-based, although they may spend time away from the office attending exhibitions and events, meetings with...More info
up to 21 months
Jobs in this sectorLive data from the DoE's LMI API
Marketing associate professionalsAverage Salary
6352Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Chief executives and senior officialsAverage Salary
3334Jobs in the next 3 years.4%
Marketing and sales directorsAverage Salary
8842Jobs in the next 3 years.4%
Business sales executivesAverage Salary
5311Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Market research interviewersAverage Salary
885Jobs in the next 3 years.4%
Market and street traders and assistantsAverage Salary
Sales accounts and business development managersAverage Salary
15956Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Telephone salespersonsAverage Salary
Vocational and industrial trainers and instructorsAverage Salary
5675Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Business, research and administrative professionals n.e.c.Average Salary
1508Jobs in the next 3 years.3%