Level 3 Fitness Intructing and Personal Training
Learners that successfully complete this qualification are able to gain access to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3 and work in personal training. This course is delivered one day a week in college plus an online package supports your learning.
Units / Modules
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise -MCQ exam.
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment- Written Tasks.
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health -MCQ exam.
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity -Written Tasks.
- Planning gym-based exercise -Written Tasks.
- Instructing gym-based exercise- Observation of Delivery.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health -MCQ Exam,
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme -Written Tasks
- Programming personal training with clients -Written Tasks
- Delivering personal training sessions- Observation of Delivery
Career ProgressionL3 Exercise Referral, L3 Massage or into industy.
Sport (Advanced) BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3
Develop your underpinning knowledge of key themes within sport nationally. You’ll cover anatomy, physiology, fitness training, skill acquisition, de...More info
Fitness Instructing and Personal Training 1st4Sport Level 3 Diploma
Take your training knowledge to the next level with our Fitness Instructing and Personal Training programme. You will develop your knowledge of fitnes...More info
Supporting Learning in Physical Education and School Sport 1st4Sport Diploma Level 3
Become a sports coach, teacher, leader, development officer, or teaching assistant. You’ll gain real experience of child and young person developmen...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
Course Fee (Adult)
By 2024, the sports coaching, sports instructing, and sports officials sector in Leeds is predicted to grow by 3.1%. (EMSI, 2019)