Level 3 Business, Innovation, Sustainability and Growth
The Business Innovation, Sustainability and Growth Certificate Level 3 is for people who wish to gain the knowledge and skills required to help businesses survive and flourish.
Increase your employability skills and get practical experience of businesses
with this hands-on course. You will learn how to increase the productivity and
effectiveness of your operations, and how to increase the potential for
sustainability and growth of your business. A work placement will help build
your CV, and you will also achieve a Business Innovation, Sustainability and
Growth SFEDI Certificate.
The Events, Enterprise and Employability department is committed to providing
practical experiences, alongside embedded transferable skills that encourage you
to feel confident in your abilities to move into higher education or a career.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- Business operations
- Business mortality
- Understanding sustainability and growth
- Practical experiences of businesses
Tutorial and Wellbeing
- To help your career progression
- Increasing your employability skills
Benefits / Skills
- Knowledge of business innovation, sustainability and growth.
- Achieve a Business Innovation, Sustainability and Growth SFEDI Certificate.
- Practical experience to help build your CV, including a work placement.
- Tutorial support to aid your career progression.
- Portfolio of work showcasing skills and knowledge.
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or equivalent, including maths and English.
- A keen interest in developing personal and employability skills.
- A successful interview.
- Upon successfully completing this course, you can progress to further study at Leeds City College.
- You could undertake an advanced apprenticeship in the business sector.
- Alternatively, you could choose to enter full-time or part-time employment.
Level 3 Marketing Certificate
Are you in the market for a vibrant course that will give you all the skills needed to succeed in the fast-paced marketing industry?...More info
Business BTEC National Foundation Diploma Level 3
Learn what it takes to market a business to the masses with this national foundation diploma. Delve into the worlds of marketing and finance, and beco...More info
Level 2 Customer Service Certificate (NCFE)
This course will help you develop the relevant skills and behaviours to be able to move towards a successful career in customer service or related...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
Jobs in this sectorLive data from the DoE's LMI API
Management consultants and business analystsAverage Salary
5839Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
IT business analysts, architects and systems designersAverage Salary
3247Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Marketing associate professionalsAverage Salary
6352Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Business sales executivesAverage Salary
5311Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Business and related associate professionals n.e.c.Average Salary
5137Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Business and financial project management professionalsAverage Salary
6402Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Sales accounts and business development managersAverage Salary
15956Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Physical scientistsAverage Salary
784Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Mechanical engineersAverage Salary
2354Jobs in the next 3 years.3%
Chief executives and senior officialsAverage Salary
3334Jobs in the next 3 years.4%
Our social media pages are run by our in-house Events team, and this is a great way to have a look at some of the things we do as a department.