Level 2 Technical Certificate in Enterprise
This is a one-year BTEC Technical course which is equivalent to two GCSE’s. The course has one externally assessed unit (exam) in The Business Enterprise Environment. The remaining three units are internally assessed through different assessment methods including assignments and pitching business ideas. The course will allow progression onto level 3 or apprenticeships whilst allowing the opportunity to resit English and/or Maths.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- The Business Enterprise Environment
- Researching a Concept for a New or Revised Product or Service
- Promoting and Financing an Enterprise Idea
- Planning and Pitching an Enterprise Idea
Benefits / Skills
- Plan finance while understanding how finance affects enterprise.
- Understand the basic principles of enterprises and the environments they operate in.
- Research, develop and plan your own business idea.
- Be able to pitch enterprise ideas to a range of potential investors.
Career ProgressionProgression may include a level 3 qualification, an apprenticeship, or relevant employment.
Level 1/2 Certificate in Business
This is a one-year BTEC course which is equivalent to two GCSEs. The course has two externally assessed units (exams) in finance and marketing. The re...More info
Business BTEC National Foundation Diploma Level 3
Become a business expert with this challenging programme. You will develop skills in areas such as marketing, events, and finance. By the end of the c...More info
Business BTEC Extended Certificate Level 3
Master market gaps and bolster businesses with this exciting course. You will deepen your business knowledge, gain transferable skills, and identify y...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
You will learn in our purpose-built business space at our iconic Printworks Campus.
I got a qualification recognised by the industry and developed my skills in planning, time management, and communication. - Nish Ahmed Business
There are 69,140 jobs in the Business Management sector in Leeds. (EMSI, 2019)