Technical Certificate in Business and Enterprise Level 2
This technical certificate gives you the equivalent of two GCSEs whilst strengthening your business knowledge. Learn how to engage with real businesses and apply your knowledge to this dynamic and energetic industry.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
The course has one externally assessed unit (exam) in The Business Enterprise Environment. The remaining three units are internally assessed through different assessment methods, such as assignments and pitching business ideas.
- The Business Enterprise Environment
- Researching a Concept for a New or Revised Product or Service
- Promoting and Financing an Enterprise Idea
- Planning and Pitching an Enterprise Idea
Benefits / Skills
- Develop your business and enterprise knowledge
- Understand the basic principles of enterprise
- Learn how to plan and budget finance, while understanding how finance affects enterprise
- Understand the basic principles of business enterprises and the environments they operate in
- Research, develop and plan your own business idea
- Pitch enterprise ideas to a range of potential investors
- Engage with real businesses
- Gain a qualification equivalent to two GCSEs
Career ProgressionProgression may include studying a Level 3 qualification, an apprenticeship, or relevant employment.
Business BTEC National Foundation Diploma Level 3
Learn what it takes to market a business to the masses with this national foundation diploma. Delve into the worlds of marketing and finance, and beco...More info
Introduction to Business – Moving into work Level 2
Aimed at supporting adults into employment by preparing them for the application and interview processes. In addition, learners will explore the diffe...More info
Principles of Team Leading TQUK Level 2
Whether you strive to head up a future team or want to get promoted in an existing job, this flexible course offers valuable tips, tools and knowledge...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
You will learn in our purpose-built business space at our iconic Printworks Campus.
“I got a qualification recognised by the industry and developed my skills in planning, time management and communication.” - Nish Ahmed Business
There are 69,140 jobs in the Business Management sector in Leeds. (EMSI, 2019)