Level 2 Event Planning
It’s an exciting time for the event sector, which continues to evolve and grow following the impact of digital platforms and the pandemic’s influence on guest preferences. Many people are keen to get back to physical events as well as a drive for hybrid options to continue; the event industry is booming.
This event qualification offers learners the relevant skills, knowledge and
understanding required to succeed in a career in event planning, including areas
of marketing expertise.
It’s a job-ready qualification that requires learners to demonstrate the
skills and knowledge required when working in the industry, and is ideal for
those working in their first event role or who wish to progress in Event
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will look at the overall planning, running and marketing for events including Units in:
- 01 Planning an event
- 02 Event review and evaluation
- 03 Market research and marketing methods in event planning
- 04 Human resource planning at events
- 05 Communication and customer service at events
Benefits / Skills
- Experience of planning and running live events from start to finish.
- Opportunity to develop your own event
- You will expand your experience through participating in group activities and studying different projects.
- You will develop your personal skills to help you progress to a higher level of study and gain future employment. This includes studying maths and English where needed.
- You will be provided with careers advice to help you progress into your chosen area after completing the course.
- You will achieve a NCFE Level 2 qualification in Event Planning
- 3 GCSE’s at Grade D or 3 equivalent.
- A keen interest in developing personal and employability skills
- Successful Interview
- You could progress onto further study in Events Management or Marketing
- You could undertake an Advanced Apprenticeship in your chosen vocational area.
- Alternatively, you could choose to enter full or part-time employment.
Professional Patisserie & Confectionery City & Guilds Certificate Level 2
Pursue a patisserie and confectionery career with this programme. Alongside the practical patisserie and confectionery skills that you will gain using...More info
Level 2 Retail Skills Diploma (NCFE)
It’s an exciting time for the retail sector, which continues to evolve and grow following the impact of the digital revolution and the pandemic’s ...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
Our social media pages are run by our in-house Events team, and this is a great way to have a look at some of the things we do as a department.