Level 2 Business and Enterprise
Innovation is at the forefront of business growth and a clever enterprise idea can take you far! Learn the basics of business enterprise to start you on this journey.
Develop your business enterprise knowledge with exciting, hands-on learning. You will explore multiple elements of business enterprise and gain an understanding of basic marketing principles.
You will be introduced to a range of enterprise environments and will examine what’s necessary for them to be successful. You will also research and pitch your own business idea, giving you the chance to engage and apply your knowledge to a real-life example.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- The Business Enterprise Environment
- Business Planning
- Pitching for a business idea
Benefits / Skills
- You will gain an introduction to Business and Enterprise
- You will expand your experience through participating in group activities and studying different projects.
- You will develop your personal skills to help you progress to a higher level of study and gain future employment. This includes studying maths and English where needed.
- You will be provided with careers advice to help you progress into your chosen area after completing the course
- You will achieve a BTEC Level 2 in Business Enterprise qualification
This course has a combination of coursework and external exam assessment for the qualification, alongside regular assessments during lessons.
Whilst in college you will take part in group activities and discussions, you will keep a portfolio of the work done in class and you will have individual discussions with your tutor to discuss your progress.
- 3 GCSEs at grade 3 (previous Grade D) or equivalent
- A keen interest in developing enterprise and entrepreneur skills
- A successful interview
- You could progress onto further study in Business Enterprise
- You could undertake an Advanced Apprenticeship in your chosen vocational area
- Alternatively, you could choose to enter full or part-time employment
Level 3 Marketing Certificate
Are you in the market for a vibrant course that will give you all the skills needed to succeed in the fast-paced marketing industry?...More info
Level 2 Customer Service Certificate (NCFE)
This course will help you develop the relevant skills and behaviours to be able to move towards a successful career in customer service or related ind...More info
Level 1 Customer Service Certificate (NCFE)
The Customer Service Level 1 course is aimed at anyone who has ambitions to pursue a career in a customer-facing role. Learners will have the opportun...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
Our social media pages are run by our in-house Events team, and this is a great way to have a look at some of the things we do as a department.