Level 2 Customer Service Certificate (NCFE)
This course will help you develop the relevant skills and behaviours to be
able to move towards a successful career in customer service or related
This course will help you develop the relevant skills and behaviours to be able to move towards a successful career in customer service or related industries.
Alongside the mandatory and optional units that make up your course, you will receive opportunities throughout to translate theory into practical experiences.
Our department has a strong focus on helping students develop enterprise and employability skills to create well-rounded individuals who are confident in their own abilities. They typically go on to progress into a career, apprenticeship or higher level course that they enjoy, with our full support.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Understand Customers
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Understand How to Communicate with Customers
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Principles of Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
Benefits / Skills
- Knowledge of the principles of customer service.
- Developed customer service skills to enhance future education or employment.
- Achieve a Customer Service NCFE Level 2.
- Practical experience to help build your CV, including a work placement.
- Tutorial support to aid your career progression.
- English and maths GCSE, if not already achieved a grade 4 or C.
- Portfolio of work to showcase knowledge.
- Observations of skills in customer service settings.
- 3 GCSEs at grade 3 or equivalent.
- A keen interest in developing personal and employability skills.
- Successful Interview.
- Upon successfully completing this course, you can progress to further study at Leeds City College, such as our Customer Service Diploma Level 3.
- You could undertake an apprenticeship in your chosen vocational area.
- Alternatively, you could choose to enter part-time employment in the customer service sector.
Level 2 Marketing BTEC Technical Certificate
Are you in the market for a vibrant course that will give you all the skills needed to succeed in the fast-paced marketing industry? Throughout this c...More info
Level 2 Team Leader Certificate (NCFE)
Become a leader that others want to follow by acquiring knowledge of team leading principles alongside the practical ability to lead others. You will ...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
Our social media pages are run by our in-house Events team, and this is a great way to have a look at some of the things we do as a department.