Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness
This qualification is designed to introduce learners to the principles of climate change and environmental awareness.
This course focuses on environmental awareness and carbon footprint, as well
as ways to reduce them in workplaces and individual lifestyles. Learners will
develop a key core of knowledge that can be applied to a variety of sectors.
They’ll also become familiar with the basics of environment and climate change,
and learn about environmental protection and actions taken within the workplace
to mitigate damaging industry impact.
This qualification is internally assessed through: Assignments Reports
Presentations External quality-assured portfolio
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
There are three mandatory units on this course:
- Unit 1: Understand Climate Change, Sustainability and Environmental Protection
- Unit 2: Understand Industry and the Environment
- Unit 3: Understand Resource Efficiency and Waste Management
Benefits / Skills
- Gain an understanding of the nature of climate change and the role it plays in reducing carbon emissions
- Drive positive change both at work and home
- Prepare for future careers in engineering or science
- Leads onto Level 3 Environmental & Climate Change Access to HE Diploma
- Employment or progression within a variety of sectors - including energy, engineering and environmental science
- Sustainability and environmental manager
- Environmental manager
- Sustainability consultant
- Energy engineer
Principles of Customer Service TQUK Certificate Level 2
Are you looking to study online and develop your customer service skills? This qualification will provide you with essential customer service knowledg...More info
Principles of Business Administration Certificate TQUK Level 2
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge to work in a business administration role in a range of environments. You will gain knowledge o...More info
Business Administration Level 2 Certificate
This is a Level 2 Course for learners that want to gain new employability and business decision making skills using vocational business examples....More info
Course Fee (16-18)
This qualification is designed to provide learners with an introduction to the principles of climate change and environmental awareness.
It ensures learners understand the nature of climate change and the role they can play in helping to reduce carbon emissions.
By achieving the qualification, learners will gain the knowledge and understanding to act as drivers of positive change within the workplace and at home.