Introduction to Business – Developing Business knowledge and skills Level 3
Provides adult (19+) learners who wish to increase their business knowledge and skills to support career progress. The programme will support learners to progress their career and need to increase their level of qualification and knowledge and skills in business.
Units / Modules
- The nature of business
- Different types of customers and their importance
- Explore the importance of managing business risk
- Exploring the use of technology in business
- The skills needed for successfully working in business
Benefits / Skills
- You will explore different business purposes and their different structures.
- You will also identify key processes and resources needed by different business types
- You will learn new ways of working in businesses
- You will identify the necessary skills needed for successfully working in business
On successful completion of the course, you could progress to an Access course to prepare for university entrance or to employment with improved prospects of success.
What are the job opportunities?
This qualification is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to move up the ladder into a managerial position in the workplace. Roles could include:
- Supervisory positions
- Junior management roles
Part-time, one-day a week over 18 weeks
Course Fee (16-18)
This course will give you the opportunity to study at the state-of-the-art Printworks Campus
The course is one-day a week for 18 weeks
You will develop your skills and explore moving into more managerial roles in your workplace