Improvement Technician Level 3
Improvement Technicians will be responsible for delivery and coaching of an improvement activity within an area of responsibility which is associated with Six Sigma methodologies. Apprentices work as an operational team to resolve problems, to prevent them reoccurring, engaging others and to support the improvement of performance.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- Team formation & leadership: improvement team roles and responsibilities in a change environment.
- Self-Development: different sources for knowledge development.
- Project management: project charter, gantt chart, reporting documentation, red amber green (rag) status, communication (verbal and non-Verbal channels) and implementation plans
- Change management: roles of the manager and leader within change. influencing, reinforcement and coaching principles
- Principles & methods: Six Sigma principles per iso13053 (international organisation for standardisation), interim containment actions, lean principles
- Project selection & scope: selection matrix, scoping tree
- Problem definition: exploratory data analysis, data collection planning, problem and goal statements
- Process mapping & analysis: supplier input process output customer (sipoc), process mapping, value and waste analysis, performance metrics - Discrete data
- Data acquisition for analysis: data stratification, sampling theory, data types, variation types and sources, data collection tools, operational definition and principles of measurement error
- Basic statistics & measures: control charts - Discrete data
Benefits / Skills
Career ProgressionThere are a variety of job titles associated with the occupation, these include, but are not limited to: Business Improvement Co-ordinator, Continuous Improvement Executive, Process Technician, Operational Excellence/Lean Engineer, Lean Six Sigma Yellow belt and Quality Control Analyst.
Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3
This programme aims to develop students into marketers who can provide a well-rounded service to a company....More info
Retail Team Leader Apprenticeship Level 3
This programme will prepare you to become a retail team leader. Retail team leaders are essential to support managers with delivering exceptional cust...More info
Marketing Apprenticeship Level 2
This programme prepares students for a career within a marketing profession by building the skills and knowledge required to succeed. ...More info
This apprenticeship will require a portfolio of evidence
And will be assessed by an Independent End Point Assessor