Foundation in FE
Gain a stepping stone in further education with the Foundation in FE course. Ideal for young people requiring additional support when transitioning from school to college, this course helps them work towards and achieve their personal goals.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Benefits / Skills
- Sample a vocational course to support transition into wider college
- Develop maths and English skills
- Take part in a work placement
- Improve problem solving and team building abilities
- Increase your overall confidence
- Receive support with career progression
Career ProgressionStudents on this course can progress into further study or work.
1 or 2 years full-time
Course Fee (16-18)
Students on this course can try different vocational sessions before deciding what they would like to do in the future
Students will be supported by specialist staff to transition into courses within the wider college
Students on this course will gain the skills they need to be successful at higher levels of study.