Flexible Start Courses
The Flexible Start courses are located at Somerville House, a small campus with on-site vocational facilities. If you are interested in one of the below subjects, are a young adult aged between 16-24 and aren’t in education, employment or training, these short courses can help you re-enter education, build key skills and gain work experience.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Benefits / Skills
- Sample a vocational course to support transition into wider college
- Develop maths and English skills
- Take part in a work placement
- Improve problem solving and team building abilities
- Increase your overall confidence
- Receive support with career progression
Career ProgressionStudents on this course can progress into further study or work.
10-12 weeks part-time
Course Fee (16-18)