Level 3 Fitness Intructing and Personal Training
Learners that successfully complete this qualification are able to gain access to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3 and work in personal training. This course is delivered one day a week in college plus an online package supports your learning.
Units / Modules
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise -MCQ exam.
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment- Written Tasks.
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health -MCQ exam.
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity -Written Tasks.
- Planning gym-based exercise -Written Tasks.
- Instructing gym-based exercise- Observation of Delivery.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health -MCQ Exam,
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme -Written Tasks
- Programming personal training with clients -Written Tasks
- Delivering personal training sessions- Observation of Delivery
Career ProgressionL3 Exercise Referral, L3 Massage or into industy.
Course Fee (16-18)
Course Fee (Adult)
By 2024, the sports coaching, sports instructing, and sports officials sector in Leeds is predicted to grow by 3.1%. (EMSI, 2019)