Entry to the Uniformed Services NCFE Diploma Level 2
Ready to take the next step towards working in public services? This course will help you explore the wide range of career opportunities available to you.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
- Investigating Employment in the Uniformed Services
- Physical Fitness for the Uniformed Services
- Developing Team-Working and Problem-Solving Skills
- Health and Hygiene in the Uniformed Services
- Uniformed Service Routines
- Exploring Equality and Diversity for the Uniformed Services
- Map Reading and Navigation
- Exploring the Use of Telecommunication in the Uniformed Services
Benefits / Skills
- Explore a range of leadership styles used in a range of public services
- Participate in public service fitness tests
- Immerse yourself in emergency situations such as riots and outdoor pursuits
- Create a career pathway plan with the support of our industry links in the emergency and armed services
Unfortunately, you have opted out of cookies so you will not be able to view this video.
Career ProgressionThe majority of our learners’ main progression route from this course is on to our Public Services NCFE Diploma Level 3 or Public Services Extended Diploma Level 3 courses. In the past few years a number of learners have progressed to apprenticeships in the armed services and the Yorkshire Ambulance Services.
Uniformed Services NCFE Diploma Level 1
Develop the skills you need to pursue a career as a police officer, firefighter, soldier, or prison officer with this exciting course. You’ll boost ...More info
Public Services NCFE Diploma/Extended Diploma Level 3
Challenge yourself to excel in the uniformed services with this programme. You’ll have lots of opportunity for practical experience such as riot tra...More info
Early Years Practitioner NCFE Cache Diploma Level 2
Inspire young minds with this rewarding programme. This course will develop your knowledge and skills in working with children under five years of age...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
We are proud to be working in partnership with West Yorkshire Police and West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue.
In 2019 there were 10,269 jobs in Public Services in Leeds (Emsi).