CACHE Pathway 6 – Level 2 Teaching Assistant – Certificate In Supporting Teaching and Learning (Beeston)
The Pathway enables you to develop an understanding of the knowledge, skills
and experience required to work as a teaching assistant in a primary or
secondary school. The courses you will study are:
The Pathway enables you to develop an understanding of the knowledge, skills and experience required to work as a teaching assistant in a primary or secondary school.
The courses you will study are:
The Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning has been designed to provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children and young people in school or college environments. It covers a wide range of areas including children and young people’s development, supporting children and young people’s positive behaviour and communication and professional relationships.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Learners will complete
- Supporting learning in the classroom
- Supporting maths,English and ICT
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Creating displays in a learning environment
- Health and safety
- Communication and professional relationships
Benefits / Skills
- Online or face to face
- Accredited qualifications required to obtain employment in the sector
- A foundation for progression onto further vocational study
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
- Gain confidence in your English and maths skills
Voluntary or paid work in a school or college.
Full enhanced DBS ( we can organise this for you)
Literacy level 1 or above.
Qualifications/Careers in school as a teaching assistant.
You may progress to NCFE/CACHELevel 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
Course Fee (16-18)
Available to study online or face to face
Experienced teachers of adult learners
National standards for those wanting to work as a teaching assistant