CACHE Pathway 4 – Level 1 Teaching Assistant – Working with Adult Learners (Deacon House)
The Pathway enables you to develop an understanding of the knowledge, skills and experience required to work as a teaching assistant in an adult learning or community setting. The courses you will study are:
The Pathway enables you to develop an understanding of the knowledge, skills and experience required to work as a teaching assistant in an adult learning or community setting.
The courses you will study are:
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Learners will complete
- Supporting learning in the classroom
- Supporting maths,English and ICT
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Creating displays in a learning environment
- Health and safety
- Communication and professional relationships
Benefits / Skills
- Online or face to face
- Accredited qualifications required to obtain employment in the sector
- A foundation for progression onto further vocational study
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
- Gain confidence in your English and maths skills
Voluntary or paid work with adult learners ( we will help with this)
Full enhanced DBS ( we can organise this for you)
Literacy level 1 or above
Qualifications/Careers working as a teaching assistant with adult learners.
You may progress to NCFE/CACHELevel 3 Diploma in Supporting Teaching and Learning.
Course Fee (16-18)
Available to study online or face to face
Experienced teachers of adult learners
National standards for those wanting to work as a teaching assistant