CACHE Pathway 15 – Level 2 Certificate – Understanding Childhood Illness – Beeston
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners' knowledge and understanding of common childhood illnesses to enable them to support the development and wellbeing of infants and children they support/care for.
This qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s childhood illness.
You will gain a valuable qualification which will enhance your CV and future career opportunities. You will be supported online by experienced tutors who will help to guide you through your learning programme. Full training will be given to enable you to access the learning experiences provided online.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
Learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units:
- Understand how to provide a safe and healthy environment for babies and young children Knowledge
- Understand common childhood illnesses
- Understand health emergencies and specific health conditions in an early years setting
Benefits / Skills
- Accredited qualification to enhance your CV
- Greater awareness of how to identify common childhood illness
- A foundation for progression onto further study
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
- Aged 19+
- There are no formal entry or experience requirements, however you will need to be at Level 1 for literacy
Career ProgressionQualifications/Careers in Early Years, School or Health and Social Care.
Course Fee (16-18)
Available to study online or in a centre with weekly Meet or class
Experienced teachers of adult learners
Enhances employability in the Early Years School or Health and Social Care Sector