CACHE Pathway 12 – Level 2 Certificate – Understanding Children and Young Peoples Mental Health – Online
This qualification is studied online and aims to develop learners’ knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health.
This qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health and the commonly associated mental health problems. The course is studied online or face to face.
You will gain a valuable qualification which will enhance your CV and future career opportunities. You will be supported online by experienced tutors who will help to guide you through your learning programme. Full training will be given to enable you to access the learning experiences provided online.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will study a range of different topics including:
- How society views mental health
- Legislation to support children and young people with mental health difficulties
- The impact of mental health on children and young people
- A range of mental health conditions
- Support available to maintain mental wellbeing in children and young people
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible learning - study at a time and pace suitable for your own needs
- Accredited qualification to enhance your CV
- Greater awareness of how to support individuals with specific learning difficulties
- A foundation for progression onto further study in special educational needs
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
- Understanding Autism Level 2
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties Level 2
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Certificate Level 2 and 3
- Children and Young People’s Workforce Diploma Level 2 and 3
Course Fee (16-18)
Flexible online learning
Understanding the principles of supporting children with mental health needs
No experience required