CACHE Pathway 10 – Level 2 Certificate in Specific Learning Difficulties – Online
This qualification aims to develop learners’ understanding of different specific learning difficulties, such as dyslexia, ADHD and dyspraxia and explore how they are diagnosed and how individuals can be supported.
The qualification can be used by a wide range of learners looking to improve their knowledge and awareness in this subject area, including those working within healthcare, social care and education contexts.
The course is studied online or face to face. You will gain a valuable qualification which will enhance your CV and future career opportunities. You will be supported online by experienced tutors who will help to guide you through your learning programme. Full training will be given to enable you to access the learning experiences provided online.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will study a range of different topics including:
- Understanding specific learning difficulties
- Understanding the effects of specific learning difficulties
- Understanding the diagnosis of specific learning difficulties
- How to support individuals with specific learning difficulties
- The context of specific learning difficulties
Benefits / Skills
- Flexible learning - study at a time and pace suitable for your own needs
- Accredited qualification to enhance your CV
- Greater awareness of how to support individuals with specific learning difficulties
- A foundation for progression onto further study in special educational needs
- Support from experienced tutors with industry experience
- Develop wider skills in using technology through online learning activities
- Aged 19+
- There are no formal entry or experience requirements, however you will need to be at Level 1 for literacy
Progression may include:
- Understanding Autism Level 2
- Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health Level 2
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Certificates Level 2 and 3
- Children and Young People’s Workforce Diploma Level 2 and 3
Course Fee (16-18)
Flexible online learning
Understanding the principles of supporting individuals with a specific learning difficulty
No experience required