Business BTEC National Foundation Diploma Level 3
Learn what it takes to market a business to the masses with this national foundation diploma. Delve into the worlds of marketing and finance, and become a true business expert.
Become business savvy on this skills-enhancing programme. You will study areas such as marketing, events and finance, discovering how each one contributes to a business’s success. By the end of the course, you will have developed your own marketing campaign and strategy, managed an event and refined your knowledge and skills in personal and business finance. You will also have gained real-life industry experience on a work placement.
Who is this course for?
Benefits / Skills
- Build on your business and marketing knowledge
- Understand business marketing, event management, personal and professional finance
- Learn what’s required in order to market a business
- Manage your very own event
- Develop a successful marketing campaign
- Identify, secure and gain valuable skills on a work placement
- Explore the business industry in multiple contexts
Career ProgressionProgression may include studying a top-up diploma in year 2, or an apprenticeship or relevant employment.
Course Fee (16-18)
You will learn in our purpose-built business space at our iconic Printworks Campus.
“I got a qualification recognised by the industry and developed my skills in planning, time management, and communication.” - Nish Ahmed Business
There are 69,140 jobs in the Business Management sector in Leeds. (EMSI, 2019)