Animal Care Technical Diploma BTEC Level 2
Develop your practical animal care knowledge further and learn how to prepare feed and select appropriate accommodation for various animals.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
This course include modules but not limited to:
- Practical animal health
- Introduction to biology and animal health
- Work placement
- Animal welfare
- Animal behaviour assessment and safe handling
- Feeding, accommodation and movement of animals
Benefits / Skills
- Prepare and provide feed and water for animals.
- Select and prepare accommodation tailored to animals’ needs.
- Clean and maintain animal enclosures.
- Safely control and restrain animals minimising risk to you and the animal.
- Academic skills preparing you for further study
Career ProgressionProgression may include a level 3 qualification or relevant employment.
BTEC Level 2 Technical Diploma in Horticulture – Subject to approval
This qualification is for you if you want to start a career in horticulture. It is an ideal qualification if you are intending to progress directly to...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
Certified by BTEC
Taught by industry professionals
Includes a variety of units