Animal Care Technical Diploma BTEC Level 2
Develop your practical animal care knowledge further and learn how to prepare feed and select appropriate accommodation for various animals.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
This course include modules but not limited to:
- Practical animal health
- Introduction to biology and animal health
- Work placement
- Animal welfare
- Animal behaviour assessment and safe handling
- Feeding, accommodation and movement of animals
Benefits / Skills
- Prepare and provide feed and water for animals.
- Select and prepare accommodation tailored to animals’ needs.
- Clean and maintain animal enclosures.
- Safely control and restrain animals minimising risk to you and the animal.
- Academic skills preparing you for further study
Career ProgressionProgression may include a level 3 qualification or relevant employment.
Animal Management Foundation Diploma BTEC Level 3
Unlock advanced skills and a deeper understanding of animals so you can prepare for a career in animal welfare. ...More info
iPet Network Level 3 Award in Canine Emergency First Aid
This Ofqual-regulated qualification will give you everything you need to successfully deal with dogs in need of emergency treatment. Covering the most...More info
BTEC Level 3 Extended Certificate in Animal Management
This qualification is a one-year full-time course, or studied as part of a two-year, full-time study programme. The extended certificate is a standalo...More info
Course Fee (16-18)
Certified by BTEC
Taught by industry professionals
Includes a variety of units