Access to Medicine
This new and exciting specialist Access to Medicine Access to HE Diploma Level 3 is a one year course designed for adult (19+) learners who want to progress to university to study Medicine or medical sciences. You will deepen your understanding of Biology, Chemistry and Maths, in a dedicated laboratory with specialist tutors as well as advancing your academic skills such as academic writing and practical reports.
Who is this course for?
Units / Modules
You will study mandatory units such as:
- Professional Behaviours for Medicine Practitioners
- study skills
- use and comprehension of numerical data
In addition you will study specialist topics such as:
- Atoms, Ions and Molecules
- Characteristics and Reactions of Organic Compounds
- Cellular Structure and Biological Molecules
- Structures and functions of the major body systems
- Applications of Scientific
- Statistical and Epidemiological Problems
Benefits / Skills
Career ProgressionMedicine, Medical Sciences degrees, Biology or Chemistry based degrees.
Course Fee (16-18)
An exciting, one of a kind course.
Potential to study Medicine at University.
Experienced specialist tutors, and a small group size.