Life in Leeds
With a population of more than 750,000, Leeds is the fourth largest city in the UK after London, Birmingham and Manchester. It is one of the most exciting and fastest growing cities in the UK and ranked among the top cost-effective places to study in the country.
Leeds has it all:
- Shopping - fantastic outlets with discounts for the National Union of Students (NUS).
- Restaurants - sample international cuisine from around the world.
- Things to do - Leeds is famous for its thriving music scent, art galleries and historic sites.
- Sport - home to Yorkshire County Cricket Club, Leeds United, Leeds Rhinos and more.
- Nightlife - a top UK clubbing destination.
- Nature - one of the greenest cities in Europe within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales.
- Multiculturalism - we welcome and support students of all faiths, beliefs and nationalities.
- Transport links - Leeds has a main-line train station and bus routes, as well as Leeds-Bradford airport. It is 2 hours from London and 3 hours from Edinburgh
For more information visit www.visitleeds.co.uk